FICTIONAL MEN I'D FORSAKE MY MORALS TO GET WITH
You know... If they were real #dramaticsigh
- •Gilbert BlytheLet's be real. Those dimples!? And he goes by Gil!? I am SO down.
- •Mr. DarcyI know this is cliche, but secretly I just want to be/be besties with Elizabeth Bennett, so getting with her man only seems to be a natural part of that. Also, if we want to get technical, "book mr Darcy" is not super hot, so i'll just take Colin Firth.
- •Wesley/Dread Pirate RobertsHe wears a mask and has mad sword fighting skills - what more could a woman want!? Also, "As you wish" is one of my very favorite phrases to hear.
- •Alex Wheatley - Safe HavenThere's something sexy about the young widowed super hot dad. Especially if he's also a gentleman and his kids are precious and not brats. *if you fit that description and are reading this list, hmu
- •Laurie - Little WomenHe's attentive, caring, filthy rich, and looks a lot like Christian Bale. What's there to say no to? Jo was a fool.
- •Steve Rodgers/Captain AmericaThis one is purely from the movies - comic books aren't my thing. Captain America though? Yeah, he's definitely my thing. Hot, in charge, freakishly old but kinda not, and dec at saving the world? Yes. Please.
- •Aragorn - Lord of the ringsLet's be real. Again, I haven't read the books (ok, I started them, but have you seen the size of those things!?), so this opinion is entirely based off the movies. This is the only long-haired man I'd do, but, oh boy, would I ever!
- •Noah - The notebookThis one is also a little cliche. Bully for you, I don't care! Who waits for a girl for that long?! And he wrote a letter every day for a YEAR!? I'd take a guy who wrote me a letter like, even once, instead of a 10 character text, so Noah will just win EVERY TIME.
- •Rhett Butler - Gone with the WindIf I have to explain this one, you don't know what's up. Go read the book. Even watching the movie would be ok!
- •The cute guy from Princess Diaries 2You know, the guy who was sort of trying to steal her kingdom? Not the dork from the first movie. I love me some witty banter. Oh, and those blue eyes.