Because... Shakespeare ❤️
- •Let me not to the marriage of true minds admit impediments.
- •Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds,
- •Or bends with the remover to remove:
- •Oh, no! It Is an ever-fixed mark which looks on tempests and is never shaken;
- •It is the star to every wandering bark,
- •Whose worths unknown although his height be taken.
- •Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
- •Within its bending sickle's compass come:
- •Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
- •But bears it out, even to the edge of doom.
- •If this be error, and upon me proved
- •I never writ, nor no man ever loved.