THINGS THAT ARE WARM IN WINTER
Wisconsin is friggin cold for like 4 months straight. I hate it. So I am reminding myself what is warm about winter, aka the things I love. Please add what you love about winter!!
- •Hot drinks make more senseCoffee, tea, hot chocolate... ❤️❤️❤️🔥
- •Fuzzy EVERYTHINGFinally I have a justification for wanting everything that touches me to be fuzzy -it's basically for survival.
- •Fires in the fireplace
- •CUDDLINGGuys are basically giant HEATERS, and in the summer that is not so convenient. But during the winter?? BRING ON THE CUDDLES
- •ChristmasNot technically warm, but it makes me feel all warm and happy to think about it.
- •Giant sweaters💯💯👌🏻👌🏻
- •Ice skatingAlso not warm, at least initially, but that feeling of floating and skating around the rink totally free?? Practically redeems winter. Bonus: indoor skating rinks 😉#favorite
- •Christmas lights! Nothing like breaks through the 18 hours of darkness every day in the winter like pretty strings of lights on the houses and trees.