THINGS YOU'LL SEE AT EVERY COUNTRY CONCERT
- •Early 20s, flower headband and lace dress. Most likely including cowboy (cowgirl?) boots. Not old enough to drink, but thinking somehow she is going to find a man at a concert where 98% of the audience is female and under the age of 17.
- •Women over 40. Always on their 2nd beer, magically.
- •Plaid, booty shorts, cowgirl boots
- •Guy with unnecessary cowboy hat and giant belt buckleIt's January in MN... This concert is inside. At this point, the hat is just rude to the people behind you.
- •Too much Coors. But when is any Coors not too much Coors?
- •Guy who is just there with his gf, pretending to enjoy himself mainly because he thinks it'll get him laid.Nice play, man. Best of luck to you!