OH the Places We'd Go!
While Spring Break has come and gone, we'd still like to take a moment to dream about the destinations we might visit, will probably never visit, or have made it a #lifegoal to visit. Some near, some far, yet each of these places are dear to our hearts.
- 1.NYC...in the 1920's. Totally unfeasible, but it would be awesome. We'd transport ourselves back through time just to meet some of the literary greats and have a chance to sport flapper style!
- 2.London. Where the Big Ben calls home and we share a name. Why wouldn't we love this iconic city?
- 3.Kauai. One word: Hawaii. Oh and, hang loose. That's enough said.
- 4.Iceland. Yes, we consider sleeping in an ice hotel the ultimate bucket list experience.
- 5.China. You bet we'd hike the Great Wall.
- 6.Las Vegas. For some of us, this is a return trip to see (the many) sights, sounds, and even brush up on our poker face.
- 7.The Grand Canyon. Perhaps we could make the trek from the rim to the bottom?
- 8.The Carribean. C'mon, Aruba, Jamaica, and white sand? That's where we'd #staycation.
- 9.Australia. We'd go for some steak on the barbie and just to hear 'ello from Down Under.
- 10.Alaska. We'd choose to cruise through clear night skies (and maybe catch the Northern Lights?).
- 11.Fort Wayne. Last but not least, it's home sweet home that often proves to be the most soothing place for R&R. Sometimes there's nothing better than sitting in our very own living room, accompanied by popcorn and Netflix.