THINGS I ATE TODAY AND HOW BAD I FELT ABOUT IT ON A SCALE OF 1-10
- •Breakfast: 2 eggs, bagel, hash browns, & bacon. 5/10Only half felt bad because I def ate more than my tiny bf
- •20 multigrain wheat thins. -200/10Bitch you gotta snack
- •Dinner: salmon, wild rice, carrots and hummus. 0/10Like does this even count as eating?
- •Half of a bag of medium buttered popcorn. 5/10.Treat myself
- •The rest of the bag of popcorn not 5 minutes after putting it away. 8/10what was I supposed to do?! SAVE IT? I'm not a commoner.
- •A frozen, microwaveable macaroni dinner. 80000/10I feel like you shouldn't eat something that comes from a freezer burnt box and needs to be microwaved for 5 mins? Is that a thing?
- •Actually, I don't regret anything. A+ experience. Would recommend to friends.