Date Night in Brooklyn
Because nothing says romance like halftime at a Nets game when the squad's up by 10.
- •Jay Z and BeyoncéBow down Brooklyn. Regulars at Barclays Center, Jay & Bey came out to watch the Nets vs. Cavs on Dec. 8, 2014.
- •Duke and Duchess of CambridgeOk the real royalty in the house, Their Royal Highnesses stopped by Barclays Center on their visit to the U.S. to watch the Nets vs. Cavs on Dec. 8, 2014.
- •Jason Sudeikis and Olivia WildeNewcomers to the neighborhood, these two lovebirds came out to a few Nets games this year. Most recently, Game 6 vs. the Hawks in the playoffs on May 1, 2015.
- •Nicki Minaj and Meek MillNewly engaged, these two were in Brooklyn for All-Star Weekend at Barclays Center on February 15, 2015. How fitting.
- •Ellen Pompeo and Chris IveryAlso a pair of regulars for game night, Meredith Grey brought the family to catch the Nets vs. Magic on November 9, 2014.
- •Dave Franco and Alison BrieTaking in some playoff action, these actors came by to watch the Nets vs. Hawks in Game 3 of the playoffs on April 25, 2015.