Things I know I should not do, but I lack self control and discipline
Guilty pleasures list
- •Eating IceEating ice makes me feel better and when I get that perfect piece of ice that crunches in a satisfactory way I love it. But my poor teeth are paying the price.
- •Looking at Adam Levine and reblogging a million pics of him.Sigh. He's just too damn sexy.
- •Staying up lateI'm a vampire. Sleepy all day and wide awake at night.
- •Buying sushi and eating it all before anyone else comes home
- •ShoppingAs a former shop-a-holic I try to stay away from stores. I even became addicted to buying groceries when I stopped going to mall.
- •Buying Work-Out clothingI've been wearing work-out clothing years before it was fashionable; even when it was obvious I didn't work out. They're the most comfortable clothing. Ever. But I have an over abundance of work-out wear.
- •Playing Soduku, Word Streak, GemsWhy am I trying to beat my best scores? Do I really think this is helping to prevent Alzheimer's? I could have learned another language by now
- •Seeing or hearing about someone I disliked in high school looking horrible now.
- •Buying candyMy mom never bought candy and Halloween only came once a year so as an adult I buy candy unnecessarily. This does not help my ADHD.
- •Listening to Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez musicTheir new music is actually good. Probably changed producers.
- •Buying make upI have enough makeup to last for 2-3 years.