Tv Series Obsessions, The Dramas
I've been obsessed with all of these at some point in time.
- 1.Mad MenIn my opinion, this is hands down the best tv series of all time. So well-written, acted, and executed that it leaves all others in the dust.
- 2.LostSo imaginative and original. One of the most emotionally gripping series ever. I'm one of the few who actually loved the ending. I cried for days afterward just thinking about it.
- 3.The LeftoversThis one wins the award for most hypnotically captivating series. There's nothing like it. I'm entranced from beginning to end of each episode.
- 4.Breaking BadJust straight up thrilling.
- 5.Six Feet UnderLife and death and all the uncertainty in between. This one touches the soul.
- 6.Halt and Catch FireAn overlooked gem.
- 7.In TreatmentThe psych lover and counseling spirit in me can't get enough of this. I want Paul to be my therapist.
- 8.Game of ThronesIf you're not watching this by now you're missing out. Get over your fear of fantasy and watch this bad boy.
- 9.Big LoveSo comforting. I've watched this series so many times over and I'm still not tired of it.
- 10.HomelandSuspenseful and satisfying. Claire Danes is my heroine.
- 11.Agatha Christie's PoirotGrew up watching these with my Anglophile mother. Poirot is so much like me (aside from the fact that I'd be useless at solving murder cases). His particularity and prissiness are entertaining, but his goodness and sense of justice are like chicken soup for the soul.
- 12.True BloodSeasons 1-3 are fantastically fun and sexy, but it does become ridiculous after a while. Still worth watching. A guilty pleasure.
- 13.Bates MotelThe madness! The psychology! I can't wait for more!
- 14.Agatha Christie's Miss MarpleAgain, one that brings me back to my childhood and my mom. This is the best Marple. Agatha Christie herself actually hand picked this woman to play Miss Marple. She's perfect!