Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Our second and third presidents, John Adams and Thomas Jefferson, died on the same day - July 4! (1826)
- •President Taft was so fat, he couldn't get out of the bathtub without assistance (once... Or more than once?)
- •George Washington died with none of his own teeth. (Did he have some old and probably not very sanitary fake teeth or just use his gums to eat?)
***SPOILER ALERT*** One could easily make a documentary as to how bad the movie is and I could write a list 4x as long as this one, but these are the 10 big ones - the *undeniable facts* that made this movie a disappointment.
- 1.Superman is the enemy?Bruce Wayne, the U.S. Senate, and the general public all question Superman's existence. Even though there are monuments dedicated to him, he's treated as a nuisance. He also never gets to defend his case - how he sacrificed himself to save the world and killed Zod.
- 2.Batman's reason for "destroying" Superman is ridiculous.Batman wants to kill a fellow hero who has the power to help SO many and do SO much more than Batman can ever possibly do, but because Superman MIGHT be a threat someday/somehow, Bruce wants to kill him... Just in case. Why doesn't he feel this way after he discovers the other superheroes? Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg? Or at least, why doesn't that change his mind?
- 3.Lex Luthor - everythinga. Why does Lex hate Superman? b. How exactly does he know Batman is planning to fight him? c. How does he know everything about the others? (Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg) - and he also knows all of their secret identities? d. Why is his head shaved at the end? Other than to just look like the Lex we all know. e. Jesse Eisenberg's performance.
- 1.It's a Wonderful Life
- 2.Miracle on 34th Street
- 3.While You Were Sleeping
I imagine this is the same order for most Star Wars fans.
- 1.Empire Strikes Back
- 2.Star Wars
- 3.The Force Awakens
I think these are in chronological order... Apparently I had a thing for blondes before my lifelong attraction to brunettes (and Latinas :-)
- •Heather Thomas
- •Christie Brinkley
- •Samantha Fox
- 1.Johnny Rockets
- 2.The Counter
- 3.The Habit
On a desert island, I would definitely need lots of laughter and comfort.
- •Leave it to Beaver
(And I own these movies, too :-)
- •Back to the Future
- •Star Wars
- •National Lampoon's Vacation
- •Superman (1978)