Things you should do in Bergen, Norway vol.1
I'm a german guy and I've traveled with my sisters to Norway. We meet up in Bergen - about 300.000 inhabitants- and found a pretty nice hostel. Just in case anyone will ever look this list up and will go to Norway... Well I hope I could give you some interesting tips.
- •For the night: stay at the hostel called MontanaIt is 3,5 kilometers away from city center and is more a place to stay at for several days but it is worth it. The staff is nice and you have a pretty good price.
- •Definitely go on a hike
- •Always always always always bring your rain coat with you and other rain protectionFun fact in 2015 Bergen had about 280 days with rain...
- •Drink a coffeeI'm a coffee lover so doesn't matter where you are around the world just drink a coffee
- •If you're into bars you should try the Barbarista bar.
- •If you are on a hike you should totally try to take a selfie with a sheepDon't worry they will let you if you're nice to them
- •Check out the town by just walking through itThey have some nice coffees and small shops
- •A little update... I have been to a museum today and visited the town again (drinking coffee)
- •The museum was for free (if you are a student with a valid student ID) however I am not a museum person although the kids apartment was pretty funWe basically played special agent with people from our group where the average age is up to 20
- •If you are a fish person check out the fish market downtown