Things you should do in Bergen, Norway vol.2
So I wanna write something especially about the hostel Montana in Bergen.
- 1.They have a good breakfast for the priceLike bread and coffee, cheese, jam, cereal, ...
- 2.The staff is super niceThey spend a lot of time with you and show you stuff
- 3.The view at the back of the house (a small platform) is really nice especially at night
- 4.You can rent mountain bikes for free
- 5.They have a kicker and a table-tennis plate
- 6.They have free Wi-fi and there is a TV in the group roomAlthough the Wi-fi is not that good if there are a shit load of people logged in but that is kinda everywhere
- 7.Having free coffee and tee and sometimes cake or waffles every day in the afternoon
- 8.I've not been to a lot of hostels however the Montana has really comfortable beds
- 9.My sisters an I have a room for 4 people so I don't know about other rooms but the one thing that sucks is you can't really open the window (just a bit for air)
- 10.For the musicians... They have a piano and guitars
- 11.Kitchen is good equipped and they have eating spots inside and outsideHowever the bad weather doesn't really give you a opportunity to chill outside