REASONS THAT "FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS" TEXAS SEEMS BETTER THAN REAL TEXAS
- •Matt Saracen > Johnny ManzielWe love to think we'd root for Saracen in real life. But where is he? Is he Drew Brees?
- •Lyla doesn't have any kidsIgnoring her religious stint in season two, this little scamp would have been knocked up in 2.5 seconds in real Texas. Thanks abstinence-only sex ed!
- •Riggins isn't a raging racistHe's only potentially racist and only in season one. Maybe not a big improvement but it's something.
- •Buddy Garetty hasn't run for president even onceHe's an older, more charming Rick Perry. He'd be a shoe-in to lose in the primaries.
- •Less gunsNot to mention Landry kills a guy and nothing happens to him. Actually, that sounds exactly like Texas.