THE TOPICS MY GRANDFATHER TALKS TO ME ABOUT
- •The Detroit TigersI haven't watched a non-playoff game in years but I can BS my way through this one for the sake of talking with him.
- •Movies, mostly Spider-ManI once recommended he see Spider-man 2 (Tobey years). He liked it (at least said he did) and has been talking about Spider-Man movies with me ever since. He thought the Tobey ones were better because they were more fun.
- •How inappropriate Hot Tub Time Machine isWe watched this together one time and any lull in conversation is generally filled with complaints about the inappropriate humor from this film.
- •Other Detroit sports teamsAny of them will do
- •The fact that he's going to die at some pointAnytime he does something "big", he likes to tell me that it probably the last time he's going to do it. He may just be making me uncomfortable on purpose.