INSIDER SECRETS: HOW TO BUILD A SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY
- •Create clearly defined goals"If you're unaware of your destination, it's impossible to get there." Once your goals are defined, create a list of tactics and actions that will help you get there.
- •Audit your systemSocial media is always changing. Make sure you're keeping up with the changes.
- •Create a content strategy that wowsSolid content is one of the biggest factors of social media marketing. "Effective content strategies require a dose of creativity and a real understanding of the audience."
- •Create community engagement and involvementGet your users involved.
- •Practice social listening"It is vital that you listen to what your social network wants and then improve based on those ideas. Follow the market."
- •Build a customer service strategy"While it is vital to listen to what prospects desire, it is even more important to listen to your clients on social media." Be proactive in your communications with them.
- •Create something memorableDon't just follow the norm -- create a memorable experience.