17 SUPER NECESSARY HACKS FOR ANYONE WITH A CAR
Everything needs a place to park it.
- •A shower caddy can keep all of your engine fluids in place.Mechanical liquids *probably* shouldn’t be rolling around willy-nilly in the first place.
- •Create this bag dispenser so you can be ready for just about anything.
- •Suction cup shower organizers can keep little items in place.Little people can make a big mess.
- •Put silicone cupcake wrappers in your cup holders for easy clean-up.Because nothing in the world is as grimy as an old cup holder.
- •You can also use a couch remote holder to keep everything in order.It also double as a seat cover.
- •Make on-the-go meals much easier and neater with a plastic basket from the dollar store.Happy meals just got a whole lot happier.
- •Keep your pet comfy and your car fur-free with this DIY seat cover.
- •Get your glove compartment in order with a mini binder.“License and registration please.” *Breaks out color coded, laminated, alphabetized binder.*
- •Expand your cup holder real estate with a muffin pan.That Starbucks order for your besties just got a whole lot more manageable.
- •Create your own adorable and natural air freshener.
- •Keep a kit of emergency items you could unexpectedly need.A little first-aid kit could be a big lifesaver on the road.
- •Repurpose an old DVD case to create a travel sketch book for kids.
- •Or if your kids are more digitally inclined, keep them occupied with a DIY iPad holder.Don’t you wish you could watch Disney movies while being chauffeured around?
- •Get your bag to stay in its lane by tying a scarf around the passenger seat headrest.So when you come to a red light you won’t lose every lipstick, receipt, and pen you own.
- •Take advantage of all that vertical space with a trunk shelf.It’s also the perfect place to keep dirty shoes after a big game.
- •And to keep your phone in plain view, just use a rubber band.Because you can never rely on the passenger to tell you when a turn is coming up on the GPS.
- •Shoe organizers can transform your trunk into a command center.