7 EASY ORGANIZING TRICKS YOU’LL ACTUALLY WANT TO TRY
In just ten minutes, you can be so much more organized.
- •Use an old sunglasses case to keep your phone charger and earbuds safe in your purse.No more tangles!
- •Roll up your washcloths and stash them in a file organizer to keep them tidy and easy to find.
- •Set up a password manager for all of your digital accounts.Password managers keep all of your accounts super secure, and you don’t have to remember a ton of different passwords. Last Pass is a popular option, but there are lots of other options out there, too.
- •Throw together a few freezer-friendly slow cooker meals that you can pull out through the week.12 MAKE-AHEAD SLOW COOKER FREEZER MEALS: http://helloglow.co/slow-cooker-freezer-meals/
- •Repurpose a shoebox and a few pencils to make a quick jewelry organizer for your bracelets.
- •Then grab another box to corral your socks.Shoe boxes make perfect *free* drawer organizers.
- •Use removable adhesive strips to make your under-sink storage instantly more accessible.You can use pretty plastic baskets, like they did in the tutorial, or whatever simple bins you have around your house already. http://www.polishedhabitat.com/2015/bathroom-organization/