A LIST OF THE MOST ROMANTIC JIM & PAM EPISODES OF “THE OFFICE” TO BINGE-WATCH ON VALENTINE’S DAY
By now you’re probably aware that The Office is the most romantic show in history. But there are way too many episodes to watch in one night. So here’s a curated playlist of the most romantic episodes of The Office to binge on this Valentine’s Day. (For all your Netflix and/or chilling needs.)
- •Season 2, Episode 1: “The Dundies”It’s blindingly obvious from the first episode that Jim is in love with Pam. But it isn’t until the Dundies that we start to believe they could actually be a couple (mostly due to the fact that this is where the American version started to differ from the British one). BEST. DUNDIES. EVER.
- •Season 2, Episode 10: “Christmas Party”Jim’s grand romantic gesture is almost foiled in this episode thanks to Michael’s Secret Santa greed (“YAAAAAAAnkee swap!”), but the moment when Jim finally, finally gets to give Pam her teapot is a beautiful one.
- •Season 2, Episode 22: “Casino Night”The ending to this episode was one of those that made you gasp, or scream, or make some kind of audible sound of surprise and delight when you first saw it. It was a game-changer for the Jim and Pam romance, and still one of the best episodes of the entire series.
- •Season 3, Episode 5: “The Initiation”Jim is in Stamford during this episode, so there isn’t a lot of Jim and Pam stuff. But there is that phone call at the end, which reminds you just how perfect they are for each other. And besides, the upcoming episodes wouldn’t be as good without seeing these two apart for at least one episode.
- •Season 3, Episode 23: “The Job”THE ENDING. After a season of frustration, we get this perfect moment, one of the best moments in television in the last decade. YES.
- •Season 5, Episodes 1 & 2: “Weight Loss”Some people don’t like the way Jim’s proposal to Pam ended up rushed and performed at a gas station. Those people are wrong. This episode from the show’s hou-long phase shows more struggles in the Jim-Pam relationship, and how these two can overcome all of it anyway.
- •Season 5, Episode 28: “Company Picnic”Sometimes shows telegraph when a character is pregnant, but in this episode it was truly a surprise. That made Jim’s reaction that much sweeter. Bonus: There’s some pretty good Holly and Michael stuff in this episode, too.
- •Season 6, Episodes 4 & 5: “Niagara”1. Watch episode. 2. Cry a lot. 3. Get to dancing down the aisle scene. 4. Be a little annoyed that Chris Brown is a terrible person because you actually really liked this song. 5. Hear Jim’s “Plan A” speech. 6. Cry more.
- •Season 6, Episodes 17 & 18: “The Delivery”Sadly this is the last true Jim and Pam episode we get, since Season 7 focuses more on the ensemble. Still, it’s a perfect cap to their relationship and a really sweet set of episodes.
- •That’s six hours of The Office romance. But if you want more, here are some honorable mentions you can use to fill in:Season 1, Episode 1: “Pilot” Season 2, Episode 20: “Drug Testing” Season 4, Episode 2: “Dunder-Mifflin Infinity” Season 4, Episode 3: “Launch Party” Season 4, Episode 10: “The Chair Model” Season 5, Episode 7: “Customer Survey”