MY DAY IN TECHNOLOGY
Tap the first image to view as a scrollable slideshow.
- •7:30 amI lay in bed with my phone, aimlessly scrolling through instagram, making myself late for work.
- •9:15 amOn the train, reading my overpriced book on a kindle that I forgot to charge last night.
- •12:45 pmI have been staring at my desktop for a few hours, and I get to stare at it for a few more.
- •6:30 pmI am watching mindless television while eating frozen dinner and drinking cheap canned beer.
- •10:00 pmI am in bed, propped up with pillows scrolling through tumblr, twitter and youtube, purposefully avoiding my email at all costs.
- •1:20 amBack to my phone, where I am scrolling through instagram and setting my alarm for 7:30 am, a mere 6 hours and 10 minutes away.