7 THINGS THAT WILL KEEP BERNIE SANDERS UP TONIGHT
Losing South Carolina has to be painful for Bernie Sanders. But in some ways it's the least of his worries. Here are some other thoughts keeping Bernie up at night...
- 1.Super Tuesday includes 11 states and a U.S. territory -- but not Denmark, Sweden, or Norway.
- 2.One of these days, Killer Mike is going to awkwardly ask him which of his songs is his favorite.
- 3.Right now in America, a billionaire is doing lines of coke off a multi-millionaire's thigh while a single-digit millionaire films them.
- 4.Economists now agree that the best way for a WalMart employee to support a family of four is to kill himself for the life insurance check.
- 5.The average 4-bedroom home in America is now worth less than the rights to the domain name burger.com.
- 6.A scary number of his supporters voted for Ron Paul last time.
- 7.New research states that the average American's net worth equals the street value of the opioids currently in his bloodstream.