7 Tweets That Changed The World: Remembering Donald Trump’s War On Diet Coke
A thread that will live in infamy
- 1.Tweet 1.Wow.
- 2.Tweet 2.To paraphrase another fateful autumn morning, a second Diet Coke opinion has hit the internet.
- 3.Tweet 3.This one may have been a Google search query typed into the wrong box.
- 4.Tweet 4.The sad, quiet desperation of a man who just wants a diet soda that works. We all know and understand your pain, Donald.
- 5.Tweet 5.The last of the tweetstorm, and it was a real doozy. “That’s okay, I’ll still keep drinking that garbage” is one of the most important sentences of the 21st century.
- 6.Tweet 6.The world had been shaken to its core… and then the very next week, one final aftershock.
- 7.Tweet 7.Oh yeah, and he quote-tweeted himself like a year later. Unbelievable stuff. Wouldn’t it be insane if this idiot was the President? Can you imagine? Haha, well, anyway, I’m off to go watch Iron Man 3, which just came into theaters yesterday. (Editor’s note: This article was meant to be published in May 2013, but for reasons unknown, was left unpublished until today.)