ABOUT COLIN POWELL'S LEAKED EMAILS
It's truly a disgrace that leaked emails are becoming the norm. It's illegal and morally problematic to share the thoughts of the former Secretary of State. It is, however, super funny. Lord have all the mercy. (With @ijeoma)
- •Powell wrote Trump "a national disgrace and an international pariah" who led a "racist" birther movement.If you honestly believe is didn't start this birther shit to delegitimatize Barack HUSSEIN Obama, you may or may not (re: MAY) be dumber than he is. And if Trump's press conference today persuaded you, then your degree at Trump University didn't teach you right.
- •Powell made a very important observation here.SO WHAT if Obama is Muslim??? Muslim people ARE born in the country everyday and that shouldn't mean they are second class or ant lesser to people who are white and Christian. We also had at least two secret Muslim presidents before now (Taft and FDR) so what's the problem?
- •[ON CLINTON EMAILS] Powell stated, "They are going to dick up the legitimate and necessary use of emails with friggin' record rules," / "I saw email more like a telephone than a cable machine. ... Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris.I'm sure the HRC team is already up to their necks trying to handle all the drama unfolding with her 40 year scandal streak, but AND Powell, HRC Is trying to grab the presidency and you saying she screws everything up with her touch doesn't help matters. More ammunition for her opponent Trump to use against her.
- •Powell wrote to former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice "Benghazi is a stupid witch hunt. Basic fault falls on a courageous ambassador who thoughts [sic] Libyans now love me and I am ok in this very vulnerable place"^ Don't tell Trey Gowdy this (obvious) fact before he's inspired to conduct the 9TH congressional investigation of Benghazi using tax payers money to fund it. So, yeah.
- •In 2014, Powell wrote that he "would rather not have to vote" for Hillary Clinton because of reasons that included a report her husband was "still dicking bimbos at home."😳// but at the same time, I'm glad he said it because honestly it's what we were all thinking at some point before or since Monica Lewinsky.