HOW DO YOU COPE WITH THE UNCEASING TERROR THAT IS THIS ELECTION?
Share your answers below!
- •...also booze.Suggested by @Boogie
- •I try to be kind. I do my best not to bully the bullies. I focus on the positives. I'm not voting for the lesser of two evils, I'm voting for a candidate I love.Suggested by @Boogie
- •I constantly remind myself that 8 and 4 years ago, a majority of Americans voted for a progressive, decent, experienced, and admirable person to be our president.And that that same majority still exists.Suggested by @Nicholas
- •I tend my own emotional acre. I be the best human I can possibly be to the people I love and to people I don't even know. I swear softly under my breath. I mop my kitchen floor. I make tea. I text friends. I brace myself for the worst possible outcome. I brace for impact.Suggested by @alligeeshow
- •Turn off the news and escape into movies! Also I'm nurturing my friendships and refusing to talk politics anymore.Suggested by @julieann718
- •I volunteer--knock doors, make phone calls--for Hillary and, more importantly, for down ballot dems. I talk to my friends about their hopes for the future and what our democracy means to them. After all that I feel more optimistic.Suggested by @llamaface
- •Much as one does not look at the sun directly, I don't watch the debates live. I can only take That Guy filtered through comedy and/or memes.Suggested by @meganriordan
- •I am failing. Constantly checking google news to reassure myself he won't be elected. Also memories of 8 years ago when I cried with pride as I left polling place.Suggested by @jannychan
- •Gearing up for 2020, baby! Hillary vs Ivanka!Suggested by @michaelteehee