JUSTICES OF THE SUPREME COURT, RANKED.
Great question, @ijeoma! In no way do we need to Google this first. We can name and rank nine Supreme Court Justices. No sweat.
- 1.RGBRGB, as affectionately crowned by the Internet, is the Supreme Court Justice we deserve.
- 2.Justice KennedyA moderate who can swing liberal, Justice Kennedy is a well-liked centrist who gets things done in a way nobody hates. Also, super easy to remember. Kennedy. Great name, in case you have to name Supreme Court Justices on the spot.
- 3.Sonia SotomeyerHer powerful dissent on illegal police stops endeared her to a nation tired of illegal police stops and, uh, her other things...look, she's good, okay?
- 4.Justice KagenBam! A fourth one! Justice Kagen...hmm...well, what more can you say, right? Let's just move on.
- 5.The Ghost of Justice ScaliaIt may be surprising to see the Ghost of controversial Justice Scalia ranked so high, but he gets points for being a name we can remember without googling.
- 6.Judge Judy.Look, how many Supreme Court Justices can *you* name off the top?
- 7.SneezyLoses points for being a fictional character.
- 8.Ted Cruz, Maybe?He's always talking about the constitution or whatever.
- 9.Clarance ThomasSexual harassment, staunch conservative and weirdly silent, Clarence Thomas sucks famously. He is burnt into our collective memory.
- 10.ALFThe worst judicial pick in modern times.