THINGS YOU CAN DO TOMORROW INSTEAD OF WANTING TO DIE
- •Read a good bookA good book is like a passport. Run to the embassy and beg for asylum. You live in the book now. Problem solved!
- •ExerciseGo for a nice long run. Really long. It's good cardio, which is good for your endorphins. Also scream. That's good too.
- •Check in with familyRemember what really matters here. Check in with your family, like Uncle Bob who lives in Canada. How's he doing? He has that big couch, right?
- •MeditateSome zen masters can keep it up for hours, even days! Some allegedly go for weeks! Maybe you can give it a shot for a few years with intermittent hamburger breaks.
- •Only envy the eternal peace of the dead for a little bitPace yourself