What I Learned While Pretending To Be Lt. Gen Michael Flynn On Neopets.com
The Neopets mods are a fickle bunch
- •The Neopets message board mods have itchy trigger fingersIt seemed as though all of my posts were removed within minutes. What happened to free speech? What happened to the 1st Amendment? Although honestly, as much as it pains me to say it, I was impressed with their response time.
- •Lots of specific words are forbiddenHere are just a few of the words – most of which describe our friend Lt. Gen. Flynn – that you aren’t allowed to post on the Neoboards: “Politics” “Political” “Military” “Army” “Martial arts” “Ruggedly good-looking” "Infowars kicks ass” “Pigs have curly dicks like their tails” “We need to bomb Tehran for sure” “Pedophiles” “Government” “My smart son has convinced me that the government is full of pedophiles.” Looks like the scourge of fascism has spread to Neopets.com
- •Neopets users are strongly anti-warGranted, it was a sample size of one, but still.
- •Neopets mods have made it next to impossible to contact them.Cowards.
- •Complaints? Suggestions? Ha, not on this website.Echo chamber much? If we’ve lost Neopets.com in the battle for free speech, what hope do we have left?
- •To be continued...In a bold strategic move, I left some bait for the users of Neopets. We’ll just have to wait and see to find out if they take it or not. Lt. Gen. Flynn would surely be proud – if he were allowed to use the internet anymore.