HOW VALUING TIME OVER MONEY IS LINKED TO HAPPINESS
A new study shows how the trade-offs we make on time and money shape our happiness. Dr. Holly Phillips joined "CBS This Morning" today to discuss the study's findings: http://cbsn.ws/1Rw1fSE
- •There is value in experiences
- •50/50 split"Some valued time, some valued money."
- •Age matters"Older people were much more likely to say they would choose time over money."
- •Things may change with millennials"Millennials are more than ever demanding a greater work-life balance."
- •Time spent on the job is also enjoyable time"People who value their time make choices around that."
- •Big picture"The people who valued their time the most also reported the greatest amount of happiness."