Best Advice I've Ever Received
In popular song, nonetheless.
- •"If I can dream of a better land, where all my brothers walk hand and hand, tell me why, oh why, oh why won't that dream come true?" - Elvis Presley
- •"I can't stand this indecision, parried with a lack of vision" - Tears for Fears
- •R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to me" - Aretha Franklin
- •"She's a real nice girl and she's always there for you, but a nice girl wouldn't tell you what you should do" - Billy Joel
- •"Mo money, mo problems" - Notorious B.I.G.
- •"That's life, that's what all the people say" - Frank Sinatra
- •"Don't lay it all on the line for just one roll, you've got to have an ace in the hole" - George Strait
- •"But I never saw the good side of the city, till I hitched a ride on the riverboat queen - Tina Tuner (yes I know CCR is the original but sorry I prefer Tina)
- •"They'll pass you by, Glory Days" - Bruce Springsteen
- •"Why do people break up, and turn around and make up? I just can't see...." - Al Green
- •"In the seasons of wither we'll stand and deliver, be strong and laugh and shout at the Devil" - Motley Crue
- •"Thank God for unanswered prayers" - Garth Brooks
- •"Been dazed and confused for so long it's not true, wanted a woman, never bargained for you...." -Led Zeppelin