I WILL ALWAYS READ THESE AUTHORS
Regardless of what they write.
- •Geraldine BrooksBeautiful imagery
- •Rebecca SklootNon-fiction presented as close to a novel as one can get -- very readable!!
- •Ann PatchettLyrical and attainable
- •Linda OlssonSweet, sensitive relationships. Touches raw emotions.
- •Jostein GaarderMakes you think as he entertains. Makes you reach when you don't realize you are becoming more mentally flexible.
- •Norton JusterKing of word play.
- •Lisa LutzFun, entertaining, and the closest to a best friend that a book can become.
- •Lianne MoriartyAlways inventive and never predictable!
- •Chaim PotokSuggested by @ebsquared
- •Colum McCannAt least in theory - I have all his books but I'm still scared I won't love them as much as Let The Great World SpinSuggested by @bookishclaire