Already on li.st? Open in app.
Spent the week in a car driving around Texas prospecting projects. These are the best podcast I listened to during my many hours in the car. Insights galore! ENJOY!
- •The New Norm (Invisibilia)Know thyself and help other on their journey! http://www.npr.org/podcasts/510307/invisibilia
- •The personality Myth (Invisibilia)Are our flaws or past mistakes who we really are? http://www.npr.org/podcasts/510307/invisibilia
- •Tim Ferris and former Chess Prodigy Josh Waitzkin discuss the compound structures of learning.
So the goal is to start a new venture of event planning on a shoestring budget and starting this year add an event every year. CURRENT IDEAS ARE:
- •Game of Thrones eventThis would possibly be the most expensive one because I've actually found a castle we could rent. Is it worth $50 a person?
- •Group Camp OutProlly one of the least expensive, but other then karaoke, some live music, a big fire struggling a bit. Is that enough?
- •80's or 90's themed pub crawl? Seems too easy, but still good idea.
- •Plug n play GroupBuying a bus a building a group large enough to have our parties within existing tailgates or festivals or beach. As I typed that the idea felt really good!