Top CNET news stories of the week
This weekly digest of CNET tech news is a hand-picked list of some of the biggest tech stories from CNET news editors.
- •Google's CEO sums up his AI visionSundar Pichai says he's on a "journey" from mobile to AI. Good thing he has an assistant. http://cnet.co/1ssGqi8
- •One Android to rule them all?Android chief Hiroshi Lockheimer shares his take on what's new -- and how Google is trying to solve an old problem he calls the "F word." http://cnet.co/1OEClw7
- •Apple thinks different with new San Francisco storeIt’s the first store in the world to feature Apple's new design plans, including a "Genius Grove." http://cnet.co/1Tsg6iz
- •Catch up on 'Crowd Control,' our crowdsourced sci-fi novelIn 2051, immortality is within reach and some are just dying to live forever. http://cnet.co/1Tpw6yc
- •Google Home crashes Amazon Echo's partyGoogle wants to knock the Echo off its perch at the center of the smart home, and it will use a device called Home to do it. http://cnet.co/23XlyLY