Celebrities I've Embarrassed Myself in Front Of
- •Mindy KalingI met her at a fan event (pretty obsessed) and looked at her and told her "I love you" while she signed my Mindy project phone case.
- •Vince VaughnMet him at a bar in Chicago (pre old school but post Swingers) I recognized him sort of, I was convinced he was currently going to the same college as me even though he was clearly 10 years older.
- •Chris Messinaonce again obsessed, I mumbled to him something about taking a picture while I almost cried. He looked scared but he took the pic anyway.
- •Ike Barinholtzclearly there's a theme. I'm wildly obsessed with The Mindy Project. Anyway same event I met Chris Messina & Mindy Kaling I met Ike, I was trying to get an autograph and say hi so I shouted, I'm from Chicago. It got his attention and he was really sweet but I'm sure I looked like a psycho. I met him again a year later at io Chicago. I think I was cooler but probably not.
- •Kevin NealonA friend of a friend opened for him so we were lucky enough to go back stage. Big mistake because I couldn't think of a thing to say. I'm a fan from his SNL days, but I had nothing to say. He was super friendly I was an idiot.
- •Lady GagaI said "I love your style". She just looked at me like great the girl in the yoga pants, Cubs tshirt and dirty hair loves my style. She smiled at me but I know she thought I was an idiot, because I thought I was an idiot.
- •B.J NovakOk now this guy thinks I'm an idiot. Not that he thinks about me, but I've "met" him 4 times. 3 booking signings and randomly at a Starbucks in Hollywood. The 1st was pretty bad and I've never recovered.