Inspired by @ChrisK
- •Cockroaches in general
- •United Airlines
- •That hill at the corner of La Cienega and SunsetBecause I drive a goddamn stick shift
- •This one boy called SamWe were in second grade. The teacher had us write every day in our notebooks, and Sam and I were in a contest to see who could fill the most pages. I wrote an incredible piece of what amounted to Animorphs/Star Wars crossover fan fiction. Years down the line, I mentioned this to Sam. The motherfucker had been DOODLING to fill up pages; not even writing a little. I will never forgive him.
- •This other boy called SamI have a bad track record with Sams. This guy - in my fourth grade class - was the WORST. Even my parents admitted that he was most likely a sociopath. I got so fed up with his bullshit that I punched him right in the middle of field day and got sent to the sidelines. No regrets.
- •This one girl called AdaezeWe were in fifth grade. She was far more popular than me and played four-square with her friends every day at recess. I tried for an entire goddamn year to get invited - no dice. #foreverbitter
- •These asshole kids at rocket campI went to rocket camp at the Goddard Space Center when I was 10. We built model rockets all day. Should have been awesome, but I was the only girl, and the other boys teased me mercilessly and told me I shouldn't be there. Stuck to the counsellors all session. I sincerely hope those boys rot in hell.
- •This one woman called KateI rang her up when I worked at a second hand store in the Chicago suburbs - when I checked her ID, it turned out we were related. She glared at me when I exclaimed over this. Then, when she came to the store again a few weeks later, she pretended not to know me. Automatic shit list.