FAVORITE CHARACTERS FROM MY FAVORITE TV SHOWS
Inspired by @Kellendria heyyyyyyy
- •Dana Scully from the X FilesNo one can rock a boxy pantsuit and an incredulous expression like Scully
- •Andy Dwyer from Parks and RecreationMay have something to do with the fact that my boyfriend is almost exactly him in real life, but I cannot get enough of his guileless, puppy-like enthusiasm.
- •Abed Nadir from CommunityAnyone who views the world through a pop culture lens is someone I would be down to hang with
- •Parker from LeverageCat burglar who learns how to Feelings and then transforms into a criminal mastermind? Yes, please.
- •Ravi Chakrabarti in iZombieIt will forever be a source of confusion for me that he is not the #1 romantic lead in this show.
- •Castiel from SupernaturalHi, I'm a nerd
- •Vince Noir from the Mighty BooshGlam rock surrealist comedian is my favorite kind of comedian
- •Kayley from FireflySweet and hellishly smart is like feminist catnip for me
- •Alex Kerkovich from Happy EndingsHers will forever be one of my favorite character transitions: bland female romcom protagonist to perpetually-hungry hilarious gullible ball of sunshine