FUCK YOU THESE MOVIES ARE AWESOME
Defend your favorite bad movies!
- •Jupiter AscendingSHE'S A SPACE PRINCESS. CHANNING TATUM IS A WEREWOLF WITH EVENTUAL WINGS. SEAN BEAN IS LITERALLY PART BEE. EDDIE REDMAYNE'S INEXPLICABLE ACTING CHOICES.
- •The A-TeamLiam Neeson literally steers a free-falling tank by blasting at the ground with the gun turret
- •Hansel and Gretel: Witch HuntersJeremy Renner/Hansel has diabeeeeeetus from eating a candy house when he was a kid. Every other word of dialogue is "fuck". Steampunk weapons. Gemma Arterton being flawless. And it's only 90 minutes!
- •WillowThe year was 1988, and Val Kilmer had yet to become the puffy rectum of a human he currently is. And guys. Not only was this LOTR-precursor directed by RON EFFING HOWARD, but it also stars WARWICK EFFING DAVIS before he started acting in absolutely everything
- •Spring BreakersIt is shot beautifully- a neon Florida sunshine dream. One of my favorite scenes in all of cinema is shot from the inside of a getaway car slowly driving past a fried chicken restaurant as Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Benson rob it. I love that nobody has quite the same reaction to it, which is why I always watch it with first timers. It's a polarizing film that always elicits strong feelings, usually on some spectrum of confusion. . You never quite know what's going on and I adore that.Suggested by @ohlauren
- •Grown ups 2Suggested by @CarlosHerrera
- •Red Riding HoodA musical starring Joey Fatone as the wolf and Henry Cavill as the hunter. 2001ish, I think? Joey Fatone sings this really creepy song about wanting to eat Red. It's shot almost entirely in front of a green screen for no discernible reason. I love it so, so much.Suggested by @goobs
- •Red Dawn (remake)Josh Peck is Chris Hemsworth's annoying little brother. Hemsworth makes something like 2-4 rousing speeches. The movie was filmed with China as the aggressors but edited afterward to be North Korea so it would sell in China. SO much teen angst. WOLVERINES!!!!Suggested by @goobs