SONGS FROM THE YEAR I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL
Sorry I stole your idea, @yrfriendrachel - it was such a good one!
- •"Low" - Flo Rida and T-PainThis song has gotten a lot of radio play lately, actually - no idea why that is. But I will always crave boots with the furrrrrrr
- •"Bleeding Love" - Leona LewisHO - LY SMOKES. I remember one of my classmates telling me unironically that this song was about Bella and Edward's relationship, and i just nodded seriously in response. 2008 was a different country.
- •"Viva la Vida" - ColdplayUneasy lies the head, amirite? Thanks, Chris Martin.
- •"I Kissed a Girl" - Katy PerryAnd with this problematic song, the Technicolor Reign of Katy began.
- •"Disturbia" - RihannaImpossible not to dance to this song. I seem to remember the music video being cool as hell? I'll have to check it out again...
- •"Whatever You Like" - T.I.You can have whatever you like... Is the message
- •"So What" - PinkShout angrily and dye your hair
- •"Womanizer" - Britney SpearsBritney! Proving it was no longer 2007.
- •"Single Ladies" - BeyoncéAW. HELL. YEAH.