TV PILOTS I'VE WATCHED MANY MANY TIMES TO GET OTHERS HOOKED ON THE SHOW
Idea stolen blatantly from @carolineschwartz. In other news, I am a massive nerd.
- •LeverageBRO. If you enjoy heists, friendship, shenanigans, and some of the most three-dimensional, stereotype-shattering characters ever, WATCH THIS SHOW. It's like Ocean's Eleven meets Robin Hood.
- •HannibalI want to rub every artsy shot and clever line of dialog all over my body.
- •SherlockNow, older and wiser, I regret this massively. I would like to send a custom-wrapped, personalized "fuck you" to Steven Moffat, that massive misogynist. Forget me telling you to watch this show, it was a huge mistake.
- •MerlinKay, hear me out. This is a children's show - AT FIRST. But as it ventures further into Once and Future territory, shit gets majorly real. It's awesome, and Colin Morgan and Bradley James need to be big names Stateside, like, stat.
- •FireflyRIP, you problematically Caucasian, intriguing world.
- •The HourWATCH IT. WATCH IT NOW. It's an un-shitty version of "Mad Men" - same time period, but a Cold War thriller instead of a manpain character slog. Plus: Romola Garai and Ben Whishaw are magic together.
- •The Mighty BooshMajorly hit-and-miss with introducing this to others, just such a specific brand of comedy. But if you like uber-surreal stuff, as well as some improv'd singing, give it a shot.
- •SupernaturalYeah, I can't defend myself on this one.