UGLY LESSONS I'VE LEARNED IN 2015
And it's only August!
- •That book series you loved when you were 12 is probably not as good as you remember
- •Just because you've given your time and effort to someone doesn't mean they feel obligated to help you out when the chips are down - not as many people have your back as you think
- •Apple products extremely do not last forever
- •Jogging to get healthy feels good for a while, until you realize what you're doing to your knees
- •Just because your parents are parents doesn't mean that they won't throw temper tantrums and ruin important events if they feel like they're not being appreciated enough
- •Art is a skill, just like juggling, language, or gardening - it can be learned and taught, and just because you can do it doesn't mean you're special.
- •You are very much not special and that's okay