WHERE I WENT ON DATES AS A TEENAGER
- •Noodles&Co.You have to use a fork, which makes it fancier than Chipotle
- •This one random beads-and-incense shopMy hometown is Aging Hippie Central
- •The Air and Space MuseumMore times than I can count. And I get it, boys - it was free, it was a Metro ride away, it was SPACE... But I was seriously brought here as a "surprise" no less than three times by three separate guys.
- •Behind this one tree😏
- •The basement of his houseSo I could listen to his metal band practice. I was not consulted as to whether I would want to do this - it was just assumed. Now I know what a "death metal scream" sounds like when ripped from the throat of a 16 year old boy
- •His great-aunt's funeral1.) we were 14. 2.) we had been "dating" for three weeks? 3.) I was critiqued at this event for not being Jewish, like his family. Probably doesn't actually count as a date but whatever
- •The Renaissance Festival10/10 would recommend