Musical People I Like to Listen To.
May be in order of preference, but probably not. There are many others to be in this list, but these are the ones highest in rotation.
- •@john MayerBeen a fan for a long time - still have my 2002 world tour shirt... But the latest twosome of Born And Raised & Paradise Valley is the kinda well I keep going back to time after time.
- •Bob DylanSimply the greatest/most important/complete genius musician/songwriter/person you'll find.
- •Bruce SpringsteenThe Boss - the kind of person I hope to age as well as.
- •Warren ZevonOnly wish I'd gotten on board earlier.
- •Childish GambinoI have worked all winter/I will not fail summer.
- •David Bridie/My Friend The Chocolate Cake'Brood' is still one of my favourite albums ever.
- •Dave Matthews BandComfort tunes.
- •R.E.M.Criminally underrated, if that's even possible. 'Country Feedback' is one of the greatest songs ever written.