TOP 10 CAR DEBUTS OF 2015 (SO FAR)
It has been a good year so far
- •Buick Avenir ConceptMajestic flagship concept, which could very well become a reality. Most beautiful car I have ever seen.
- •Cadillac CTS-VHigh-performance version of the already handsome CTS, gains supercharged V8 and aggressive styling.
- •Ford GTRevival of the 2005 revival of the 1960s GT40 race car. Twin turbocharged V6 Ecoboost with over 600 hp, and possibly the coolest taillights ever
- •Hyundai Santa Cruz ConceptMini pickup truck. If Hyundai can find a business case, it could rejuvenate the now vacant segment once occupied by the Subaru Brat.
- •Aston Martin VulcanOnly 24 will be produced, and this track only car will have a 800 plus hp V12 engine. Beast.
- •Bentley EXP 10 Speed 6 ConceptBeautiful coupe from the Brits, could eventually lead to production model. Headlights and interior are particularly stunning.
- •Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus SCG 003Track monster from movie director James Glickenhaus. V12 engine and mean looks.
- •Chevrolet Bolt ConceptConcept previewing future electric car. Supposedly will have impossible good range for relatively good money.
- •McLaren P1 GTRTrack version of the already insane P1 hybrid supercar. Comes with brilliant yellow and green paint job.
- •Ford F-150 RaptorExtreme version of Ford's most popular model, gets beefy bodywork. Won't come out for awhile, however.