Articles Rejected for Publication @voxdotcom
Not every article written for @Voxdotcom gets published. Here are a few that didn't make the cut.
- •Think High-Waisted Americans Aren't Victims of Discrimination? Here's Why You're Wrong.
- •Red Lobster Menu Items Ranked by Total Crab Content.
- •The Surprising Link Between Bigfoot Sightings and Hot Yoga Participation.
- •The Vox Vending Machine has Only One Slot Designated for Cool Ranch Doritos. That's a Huge Mistake.
- •13 Murderous Dictators Matched with the Seinfeld Episodes that Explain their Rise to Power.
- •Your Ass from a Hole in the Ground in 15 Convincing Charts and Graphs.
- •Two-Sentence Headlines are Proven to Turn Readers into More Thoughtful Consumers of News and Information. Think About It.
- •Why Ezra Klein Should Never Wear Bicycle Shorts, in one Enormous Photo.
- •You've Been Using the Wrong Baking Cups for your Cupcakes, You Fucking Dimwit.
- •Congressional Democrats who get Reelected on Rainy Days Become More Conservative.**Mistakenly published on May 15th, 2016.
- •Is Fracking worth it? Short Answer: No; Needlessly Tedious Answer: This Article.
- •How the NFL's Concussion Protocol Leads Inevitably to Holocaust Denial.
- •Pretentious Know-it-allism, Explained.