Sounds I get to hear as I sit next to my wife in the ER on our 18th wedding anniversary.
- •Someone in the same room greedily slurping up ice chips.
- •Matt Leblanc's oddly soothing voice.
- •Some fucknut dragging garbage cans down the hallway.
- •A weak voice declaring "I think I ate too many ice chips."
- •My stomach rumbling.
- •Infernal squeaking that eminates from nowhere and everywhere all at once.
- •Someone vomiting melted ice chips into a plastic bag.
- •UPDATE: Ice chips left and the next patient was an old man who screamed during his rectal exam. Thanks, Obama.