THE BEST WORST MOVIES
They can't be guilty pleasures if you're proud as fuuuuuuuhg.
- •27 DressesOh, Jane. You hot little doormat. That boy did a mean thing to you by embarrassing you in the New York Journal. But you're in love with him anyway. Go with it. Look at those eyeballs. ALSO DAME JUDY GREER BOW DOWN.
- •Leap YearAmy Adams is not an Oscar Meme like Leonardo DiCaprio even though she's been nominated for and lost more Academy Awards than he has. This movie was not among her snubs. But it's golden. And has the worst fake Irish accents ever captured on film.
- •It's ComplicatedI hope Nancy Meyers is still making white lady movies when *I* reach menopause. This is a delightful movie about kitchens and has my husband John Kransinski, Steve Martin, and Alex Baldwin and my mom Meryl Streep. So good for it.
- •Made Of HonorPATRICK DEMPSEY JUGGLES AND CRIES
- •Mama MiaPierce Brosnan tries. I want to be in This musical and I won't be happy until that dream is realized.
- •The HolidayJACK BLACK > JUDE LAW GOODBYEEE
- •Can't Buy Me LoveActually, there's nothing about this movie that's "the worst". Maybe "reach out and touch someone". But beyond that, ahhhhhh! What a delight!
- •Girls Just Wanna Have FunSJP follows her heart and the world is charmed!
- •SerendipityFalling in love at Christmastime in an attempt to prove soulmates are real and I'm not crying you're crying so laterrrrr.