5 things I want to do because Bath & Body Works is re-releasing Cucumber Melon
This is basically the greatest 90's kid-esque thing to happen to me since Ethan Embry tweeted me (seriously).
- •Play No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom on a loop for 48 hours.Just leave me alone in my room so I can do my version of thrash dancing (it's mostly just aggressive swaying) while I scream the lyrics to "Don't Speak" and pretend I can relate to them whatsoever.
- •Place my Delia*s orderI'm pretty sure I need some inflatable furniture, one of those plastic chokers that Kylie Jenner wears but like, not in an ironic way, but a legit coooooool way, a baby doll top and OBVIOUSLY a mini backpack. Might as well get those enormous platform sandals too because who needs to actually walk?
- •Master my makeupIt's all about the lipgloss that vaguely smells like something you'd eat, but with a plastic aftertaste and that blue shimmer eyeshadow. With these two in effect, I'm an unstoppable glamazon.
- •Hang out with my friendsNo no no, not my real friends...My, My So Called Life friends. Because I am Angela, my mom must have been the inspiration for Patty, we all wish we had a Rayanne and we all NEED a Ricky (especially so he can remind us that blue shimmer eyeshadow isn't working for us and black liner is timeless). Plus, none of us will ever be over Jordan Catalano. Ever.
- •Eat some god damn DunkaroosTHEY ARE SOCIETY'S GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT.