How To Summer
We just moved, so, it's time to Summer.
- •Today marks a week in our new house and we have a HUGE backyard that we get to utilize.
- •I'm talking primo, Grade A yardage, folks.
- •This house is three levels, so there is a lot to do.
- •We need to unpack about 30 boxes that contain everything we own.
- •There's more shelving and bookcases to buy, to display all of our books and comics.
- •We have to hang up all of our art prints since the walls are currently bare.
- •There's about a thousand windows that need curtains and blinds.
- •There's a home office that needs to be organized and filled with office type things.
- •But we wanted to take care of the important things first.
- •So we bought this.
- •And don't worry, it has cup holders.
- •Excuse me while I properly Summer, LIKE AN ADULT.