The Meaning of Life Is Irrelevant When This Question Is Unanswered
What the fuck is up with couples taking photographs in open fields?
- •When you think of all the people, places and things that define your relationship, does your brain really point to a field?
- •I mean, how many actual fields have you and your significant other romantically skipped through?
- •How do so many of you even have sprawling, photogenic fields surrounding you so often?
- •Aren't you worried about ticks?! Because you really should be worried about ticks. They're probably all over you right now...
- •And you'd subject your adorable pup to your tick infested fate? You better be up to date on his god damn Frontline.
- •This chick almost has the right idea, but she's still in a field so...
- •You know there's a better place to do that, right? Like a road? Or a driveway? Or literally anywhere else?
- •If the brush is as tall as your wife, you should be legitimately concerned about it consuming her.
- •Namaste, you fucking idiots.
- •Enjoy your make out...with a mouthful of fluff petals.
- •You've never done this. Not once during your entire relationship. Why do it now...in a fucking field? You're not fooling anyone.
- •Oh, stop it.