Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •MeepIt means whatever you want it to mean. But mostly it means I'm unhappy with whatever is currently happening.
- •I mean...I mean, I probably say this too much.
- •"If I can lose 2 pounds in 4 days, then I can have pizza."Eye roll.
- •"I couldn't go to the gym without getting hit on. Like I would get hit on at least 2 times every time I went, so I started working out at home."SO MUCH EYE ROLL.
- •"If you compare me to my mom's sister, I look like her daughter. But I'm not. I'm her niece."The redundancy of her statements...
- •"Dogs and cats are enough, you don't need kids. That's what I've already learned."She's 20. And saying this in the office she shares with two women that have children.
- •"I finally went to urgent care in Sunday because I was so sick. I have a full blown sinus infection."A) hypochondriac. B) you don't look, act, or sound like you have a sinus infection.
- •"I'm not eating processed foods or drinking caffeine."Good for you. There is really no need to tell the whole world.
What a day in my office is like...
- •*Talking about someone's car troubles* She interrupts: "Well, I know it took my dad 30 minutes to start my car this morning and MY car is NEW."🙄 I later learned her car is 5 years old. I wouldn't classify that as "NEW."
- •"Well on Saturday, my grandpa was rushed to the ER..."This is probably true, and unfortunate, but it was her effort to one up a story I was telling.
- •"My grandma poisoned me over the weekend."AKA gave her gluten.
Ahh Chase... my sometimes witty, often unintentionally hilarious younger brother... To be continued.
- •"You look artificial. Your face is too smooth to be true."Thanks?
- •"If you touch my mongo, I will fill this room with Zyklon b."This is not the first reference to Zyklon b he has made. I think it might be he only thing he remembered from his history class.
- •"I'm 17, that makes me a minority."I believe you mean a minor.
- •"I'm like, really sick. I didn't want to come to work today."Of course you are.
- •"Oh, your car only got 39 miles per gallon? Mine gets 45. My mom's gets around 50."After I told her how stoked I was about the good gas mileage I got on my road trip.
- •"I'm soooo sick. My mom says I should go to the hospital."
I'm a day late...but I said I was going to do it! So here is is! Happy birthday @himay92 😊😭🎂🎁🎈
- •We met in sixth grade by pretending we were trees.I have no idea why, but it happened and it was great.
- •She once wrote and recorded a song about me taking a toy unicorn from @bristrod's locker."When poor Mr. rainbow was kidnapped from his home against his will." Yes, I still remember it. Don't judge me.
- •One time, she inadvertently slammed her face down into the water while standing in a swimming pool and it was hilarious.And now we say she "pulled a Jami." @sarahshaw4
- •Sweet doggie I miss😢
- •Boise State 💙🍊
I try to engage you in an effort to make this a two-person conversation, but clearly that's not happening.
- •Oh my gosh, shut up.
- •It's been 10 minutes; we're still talking about this?I do actually have a job I am supposed to be doing...
- •Oh, you interrupted me again? Well I guess I'm glad I was able to get those 2 words into this conversation...My story wasn't over, but I guess I will just listen to you.
- •The Office
- •Parks & Rec