American Things I Wish We Had In The UK - pt 1
Requested by @jessilee23 (What a great fecking jdea!)
- 1.In-N-Out burgerThey look fucking delicious, they could taste like dogs anus, but they look fucking delicious.
- 2.TV series that go on for longer than 6 episodesThis infuriates me. You guys get 20+ episodes a season. We get 6. IF WE ARE LUCKY.
- 3.Late night comedy chat showsI love Last Week Tonight and things like Conan etc. We have like 2 over here and both are average at best.
- 4.UberWe literally only got it a year ago and it's only available in like 5 cities
- 5.Comedy ClubsThey may be shit, but they don't exist here
- 6."Project X" style college parties.We have house parties, but maximum 35/40 people. Not 350/400.
- 7.Cheap 'Gas'Firstly, it's petrol. Secondly, it's £1.06 a litre over here. Which translates to $6.90 a gallon. (I think, I'm a History major. Not a mathS one)
- 8.Takeaway food (More variety)In Britain the takeaways you get are; McDonald's etc/Chinese/Indian/Pies/Fish and Chips and that's it. Id love to be able to walk into somewhere and buy Pasta in a big tin foil dish, walk out, and scoff my face in my car whisky wallowing in self-loath