Assumptions I've Made About Americans Through li.st
This is a purely subjective view. But, from lists I've read made by Americans these are the assumptions I've made. Enjoy!
- •You guys can be really unfriendly in personWhen I say "you guys" I mean Americans, not li.st'ers. (You lot are all top notch people!). But, from what I can tell, you ignore people in public, you're not talkative or social to strangers and that's really sad! I mean, I've been on the tube in London and yes that's anti-social af. But, in the middle of England (where I live) everyone is friendly, greets each other and will chat with strangers at the bus stop or in the corner shop.
- •You're all politically switched on.Now I know for a fact this is a wrong assumption (Mainly because of the poll numbers of a certain Trump. Which btw is a word for a fart in Britain) but, loads of you on li.st are acutely aware of political/social issues. Things like Black Lives Matter, occupy Wall Street etc. And as a History/Politics student it actually makes me so happy people take this shit seriously.
- •You're country is a fucking beautiful placeI've seen some pictures of some amazing places that are situated within the U.S. I forget how huge America is compared to my tiny Island and obviously that means you have so many different climates and landscapes. Fucking beautiful.
- •You take heritage seriouslyI'm British. I'm half Scottish, half English. That's it. Simples. But you are all like; "I'm German, English, Welsh and a bit of Spanish" It's so cool you take your heritage so seriously and remember where you come from. We are clearly too lazy to keep track
- •You're all for diversityI feel like li.st paints a really non-true pretty picture... But, I see a lot of trending list criticising something ft failing to be diverse (Like Stranger Things) or praising something for having more diversity than an explosion at a sperm bank.
- •Keep up the good work Li.st'ers!